Thursday, March 04, 2004

Well i am branded. or tattoo'd if you will.
He did a really good job. As soon as I can I will have t take a picture and post it. So if any of my family looses me, or I forget who I am and am found wandering. I will be identifiable. I can see it now on the news. Found wandering a very white woman with red hair and stars on her ass. If this human is yours please call 333-323-4567. News at 11..... lol

I took longer than he said. mainly because we where all talking. I found out a little more about him than I wanted to know though. He likes to suck his girlfriends toes and has a foot fetish. There are just somethings about some people you don't want to know. (Right J?) Like my tattoo artist sucks toes. He told T to go home and tell her husband, "Suck my toes damn it". And he said you have to say damn it.

We also had a conversation about judging people. He feels he gets judged all the time. He is pretty much tattoo'd all over and has those big thiings in his ears that make your lobes bigger. He also had a piercing thru his nose up by his eyes. He was very nice though. He said he hates meeting parents. I can imagine! T said she would like to think she wouldn't be taht way but if she thought about it, and she had a daughter, she probably would be judgemental. I offered no opinion. I would like to think I wouldn't be either. I have raised my son to be very open to all people. I don't know...

What is your first reaction when you see someone like that? Do you have a quick mental minute of OMG? Do you think, gotta be on drugs? Do you think, there's a nice looking young man or woman with quarter size holes in their ears?

Enough of being philosophical...

Did I say he did a really good job? lol
I tipped him...

I have to go doctor my new "Art" now...with vaseline and saran wrap
HUmmmm now that sounds like fun!!

Listening to Princess Diana the secret tapes....

No comments: