Thursday, March 18, 2004

So OK I fell for it. I took an IQ test on tickle.com


PHD test, equivalent to the Mensa type tests it says. Blah Blah
I said to myself
self, what the hay!!!
I had to think, it was not easy. they say the average score is 100
here is what I scored - with some notes -
131
We also compared your answers with others who have taken the test, and according to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is an Insightful Linguist.

This means you are highly intelligent and have the natural fluency of a writer and the visual and spatial strengths of an artist. Those skills contribute to your creative and expressive mind. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

Insightful Linquist – Charles Dickens

Now for 9.95 I can get the full 15 page report. WHAT??aww now come on.
what good did I do? 131 might as well be a 1 and who knows it could be...
but guess what. I fell for it again. I took 4 more tests!
So who had the last laugh here?

No comments: