Monday, March 08, 2004

Somebody loose their mummy?

Can you imagine being in a place where there is no more room for mummies? So in peru, finding mega mummies is normal. ordinary.

interesting.

and so is this bit of news... what they think her stepping down is going to help the company? anything with her name on now is doomed. why? has her quality in towels gone down now that she is going to the big house? has her ability to decorate and accentuate changed? I don't think so. To me she just has a new challenge to make black white and orange exciting! Rumor has it she is a bitch and is demanding. Now she has been convicted of insider trading. DAMN HER! I think i will go undo any bit of decorating I have done with a glue gun and some pine cones.

Listening to me shredding all my copies of Martha's Magazines

No comments: