Wednesday, March 24, 2004

Random Thoughts for Today

(8:23) Why do I STILL cry at the end of "Youve Got Mail"? It isnt like I don't know what is going to happen.
(9:57) S passed her drivers test today.
(10:53) lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala
(12:46) Why am I getting those funny symbols when I use quotation marks or appostrophe? Any one have any ideas? Samples don't or He said "Stop"! OMG it didn't do it... nevermind
(1:34) If a woodchuck could chuck wood, Would a woodchuck chuck wood? And why do I care?
(mltpl X's) The weekend won't get here soon enough for me.
(2:13) I have to run to Greensboro after work and get my enlargements. My pictures, not body parts, those are big enough.
(2:14) Speaking off frontal appendages, mine match my hair after being a weiner yesterday. Look! I am color coordinated! My Skin matches my hair!
(3:44) Oracle SUCKS!
(4:28) And I am serious about this one,
I think I can answer people problem questions as well as Dr Phil. have you listened to that guy? Sheeesh!
Let's test me, e-mail me your questions, lets see how I do.

No comments: