Wednesday, December 03, 2003

well I am a bit off this week. monday was world aids awareness day. i had this whole politically correct blog ready in my mind to post on monday. well that didn't happen. so here is my long story short. no glove, no love. in fact wear 2!!!
watching that show where paris hilton and her friend go to the country. they are weird. makes me glad i haven't had money. they have never worked and didn't know what walmart was. whatever.
i have vacation next week. i am looking forward to that. no big plans. gonna pack and chill. oh! that sounds like a good name for a bar! "Hey hon, i am gonna run down to the pack and chill and grab a beer!"
one of the girls in the office i am moving to sent me some pics of a place she found for me to rent up there. looks nice..I just have an issue committing until I see it in person. (no comment sister) the rentor wants me to send a deposit if I like it. If I go down and don't like it, I don't get that back. Ahhh headaches. calgon take me away!
listening to the TV in the other room and my cats running around...




No comments: