Thursday, December 11, 2003

i have been cleaning out my office and closets in preparation of the move. yes, there where some skeletons in there, I kind of shoved them to the side. So far I have drug out my old band jacket (made out of 100% vinyl and boy was I proud to get that!), an outfit I can no longer wear, is reminsent of Stevie Nicks era and for some reason i refuse to get rid of, my black angel wings from Halloween 2002(for all those days i strut around the house and pretend that I am a VS model, yeah right, that happens..), and way to much computer gear. jesus i need to have a sale, or maybe just dump some stuff!
I have six boxes containing 2 lionel trains and a HO train. ( that's HO scale not HO as in pimpin') I will not part with those. They get drug out once a year for the holidays, but here is the scary part. If I had the room I would leave them up all the time. Model trains and classic cars are hobbies/likes I got from my dad. one of the Lionel trains is his from when he was a kid. The other he purchased for me a few years back and it is an antique. The HO train I got new when I was about 18. My dad loved cars, he had a 48 chevy, 30 roadster, 64 riviera, among others. I used to work on cars with my dad in the garage. My little sister would be out with us in her play pen. Her first words were "God Damn it", (not joking), that was dad's standard phrase when he smashed his finger or whatever. My step mom was real proud of that, not, she used to be over the top religious.
Listening to No Doubt - It's my life
Think I'll go take a ride on the Ho train..lmao......

No comments: