Saturday, December 27, 2003

mi familia has left the building. I forget how much I miss them till they are gone. The house is quiet and although I don't feel so hot I am not so sure I can take all this quiet. I miss my son, I miss my sister. These are the times I hate this time of year.
Last night we went for a rousing game of Putt Putt. It was great weather for it. Eric has always wanted to go to the one we have here that has "live alligators"! They were live but not very lively. And the "water" looked toilet bowl blue. That can't be healthy. I forget what my score was but I will not be making the hall of putt putt fame anytime soon. Maybe some other hall of fame, but not that.
I took my son to breakfast before he left and we had a little visit time. good food also!
New Years is coming up and I want to do something. Not sure what.
leap tall buildings in a single bound.....nope.
go faster than a speeding bullet......nope.
damn, time is getting close got to figure out something!
I am trying to "get in the groove" of preparing for the move mode.
I think I want to make my own top 10 list for 2003. Yeah, that should be fun!
be back with that later!


No comments: