Monday, December 22, 2003

k i survived assboro. i need a shirt! hahahaha
trip home was long and tiring. Sue and i toured high point and greensboro Sunday pre flight. high point is the furniture capitol of the USA. If you didn't already know that consider yourself edjucated! greensboro is kind of cool. not near as good new york though!
well the fam is coming in today, my sister and my son. good times to be had by all! we are taking advantage of the last gathering in Florida for Christmas, going to go to sanibel. i haven't even completed my shopping and that is a first for me. I am usually done in September. oh and little do they know yet they are going to get stuck cooking! i like to cook but this year i am a little out of my norm. k enough of the family crap...
gotta get out of here and home to pack!!!!
listening to melissa etheridge singing "merry christmas"
ready for the holidays?

No comments: