Tuesday, December 09, 2003

damn, i was reading yesterdays post and i was windy! and i didn't even get to tell you about all the men on the trip comparing lenses. "hey, mine is bigger than yours", and "well mine is more powerful than yours" type conversation. it was funny and we all know what marti was thinking. I was especially worried when one of the ladies wandered into the conversation, pulled out her small bag, (omg), and whipped hers out. "well check out my 2x converter" she says. I am lmao, and they just look at me. wouldn't a 2X converter be handy in life sometimes?
I think so!
I hung lights on the house yesterday evening, always an adventure. why is it you get a project going and you never have enough stuff? Last night i was 1 extension cord and 1 set of net lights short. I will take a pic tonight and post it for all to see.
listening to Seal "waiting for you" on the radio..

No comments: