Thursday, December 18, 2003

well i am flying to assboro today to check out the area. but i forgot my laptop. damn it! i am going to have withdrawals if I can't blog! Or check my e mail. Maybe I can find a "java cafe".......yeah right! So to all my friends and family, call me on my work phone if you miss me! OMG what if I don't have service?
A few of us went out last night. ended up at a bar with a great 2 man band. good times where had by all. up entirely to late but I don't care. i lmao. it is amazing who thinks they can sing when they are drunk! some of them are even fun to watch. one girl thought she could sing while rubbing herself all over. another guy I think had the hots for the band guys, i am still amazed that people can act like the weebles.. remember that toy? weebles wooble but they don't fall down..
Needless to say i am sleeping on the plane!
and to you, i have had a fun filled last 3 days. i hope it happens again in the future, the not to far future...
listening to morning chit chat and the radio...

No comments: