Tuesday, December 30, 2003

Marti's Top 10 List for 2003
in no particular order.

photography - I love the art of trying to capture something in it's moment.
Dark Chocolate - natural Endorphin producer. Your girl / guy a bit moody? Give em some chocolate!
Sex - always in style! (with the right person of course as i am not a fan of random acts of kindness, but if you are, good for you!)
Florida Coast - always beautiful and the sunrises and sunset are sure to put you in a good mood. I will return for visits.
Meeting S - it was great!
Sexy underthings - something about just knowing it is under there makes you feel good even if no one else knows and even better if they do!
Filet - Medium Rare - I love an occasional good thick red piece of meat.
Sundays - I allow myself many luxuries on Sundays. Sleeping in, coffee and the paper, Charles Osgoode in the AM on the TV, and more..
Will and Grace - May it live on in TV Infamy!
Music - If it is good, has a beat, and/or singable I am there!

Listening to Anastasia Beverhousen on TV...

No comments: