Monday, January 05, 2004

You know, the little things mean a lot. I can be having a not so great day and get a call, a note, or something from someone in my group of friends and/or family and the whole day gets better. So remember that you can make someone's day in an easy way!

M had a party Saturday night. it was nice. good food, good atmosphere, good friends. She opened her new house and had it outside by the pool and it is January... more reasons I will miss Florida. But as soon as weather is warm enough in assboro i am going to have one on my new deck....ideas are running around in my head now!

spent most of the day on Sunday packing. what fun! (see sarcasm here) I felt like i was getting nowhere.... the movers are loading my stuff the 21st so countdown is on!! I am still amazed at what I have collected, and what i threw away!

ah!! the return of sex in the city!! gotta love it! it was the highlight of my sunday evening, and that episode hit close to home...If i had to pick which one was my match i guess i would be a carrie. I am not quite as "free with the love" as samantha. Not quite as "uptown" as Charlotte. Not quite as nerotic as Miranda, (although I match her white skin and red hair) ......which one would you be?

Listening to Coldplay Live 2003 CD

No comments: