Monday, January 19, 2004

Miami
what can I say. A whole different breed of people. Wouldn't want to live there.
I got a check.. woo hoo. But not till after I was told I would just have to wait on the one they sent me that didn't show up.
yeah, whatever..I left with a check.
Had a great visit with I. She wants to start planning anothers girls weekend. Last year we went to Montana. We have open options (who knows where), possible Japan, possible Russia. Possible England. I one day want to go to Ireland since I am a quarter Irish. ( I am also a quarter English, and the rest is a little of this, a little of that.)
Anyway, we had a blast in Montana. To long for this post but good for another one....
I cooked Sunday. I don't do that much anymore. No fun to cook for one and I work to much...soo
Our Corporate office has moved. we have the top 2 floors of a fairly new building in the Gables outside Miami. Swank. Our stock sucks though... guess someone has their priorities set...a weeee bit off.
Training went OK. Basicly a refresher course. Only thing is we where "refreshed" by an IT programmer who doesn't use the system daily. He just didn't get some of our questions. Oh well.
Listening to the TV on some random station...



No comments: