Monday, January 12, 2004

Did you know pack is a four letter word! wanna really piss me off? Say it to me! Just don't say it close to me, I will retaliate! I packed all day Saturday, kitchen, bathroom, office, living room attic..... And I love Christmas, but Sunday as I pulled the lights off the house I kept asking myself, what in the hell where you thinking? I actually got a lot done these last 2 days, but I need a reprieve, a break. Don't think it is going to happen... and still more to do...OMG
So I stopped. I turned on the game (Phillies vs. Packers if you haven't a clue) and watched it and then sex in the city. What a combo huh! The game was good although I would rather see sports live. Give me a good ball game, or drag races! Nothing like it. I would go to the drag races any day of the week! That and the Mud Drags....That is when the real redneck in me comes out I guess. What I like about those are the people, I love to watch how people react with the game and each other. Best football game I ever went to was Dallas vs Cincinnati in Dallas. Good Times! I will say though that baseball is boring live or on TV.

Listening to Alicia Keyes - the Diary of Alicia Keys

No comments: