Thursday, January 29, 2004

God gave me this perm

That is my standard answer to the few people who see my hair in it's natural state. My hair is very curly...and red. When they see me, I always get.."oh! were did you get that perm?"
insert my title here
then it's "well i would gladly pay good money for that!"
well I would pay good money not to have it so curly...
think I am gonna grow it out again though. Now that I am in a not so humid climate, it will be easier to take care of. and it is less curly when it gets longer.
I was born bald. bald till I was 2. Old wives tale says if you are born bald your hair will be curly. ta-da!
Mom used to tape bows on my head. She said even when she dressed me in a dress, a pink dress even, someone(s) would always say "oh what a cute little boy!" I think that was the start to all my complexes!!! lol!!!! and I was in high school in the 70's...era of stick straight hair. I chemically straightened it once.. it lasted one day.
I want to be PC here, so I hope no one takes this wrong but...someone in my family history had to be "of color"...had to be.

Listening to Justin Timberlake - Justified shhhhhhh don't tell anyone

No comments: