Monday, January 26, 2004

Neither rain, snow or black of night.....

OK but ice will keep me from delivering the mail...oops.. I mean getting to where I want to go. lol. hey this is par for me and the saying "if it weren't for bad luck I'd have no luck at all" is true for me. (did you hear the gang on Hee haw singing when i said that? I did!)
When I moved to Florida, I got held up in Tallahasee for an extra day due to a hurricane.
Now today:
1) The mover lady called on my cell today and said the moving truck was stuck somewhere near Atlanta due to ice and road closures. they hope to be at the office in assboro tomorrow.
2) We hit a wreck on 75 in Florida and it took us over 1 hour to go 3 miles.
3) It is icing in South Carolina, which is where I go next on my continuing trek north.
4) they keep extending the bad weather forcast. They need to stop it!

At least I have a bed tonight, here in Nowhereville, Georgia and this is a really good thing as I like to sleep on my stomach and the floor for the past few days has been hard on....well ......my chest. My boobs will be thanking me. This hoppin' joint has free hbo, local calls and dial up!!! OMG do you know how long it has been since I have had to use dial up? I might even get the pleasure of 2 nights here thanks to the weather!
Listening to the weather on tv...

No comments: