Thursday, January 29, 2004

Hey to friends and familyl!
Well I am here. Saw a ton of trees down thru South Carolina...tried to make a pit stop but no one had power!
My belongings got unloaded yesterday and I actually can get around in my new place...click on link and check out thesnow!.... Issue: My Living room furniture is to big for my living room....hummm what to do?
My office (2nd BR) is a wreck, but hey, i can close the door. I missed my cable installation appt due to the weather, now they can't come until tomorrow, bumming a dial up (eeewww) from sue...i am such a loser!!! But I have become so internet dependant! Shopping, bill paying, research, etc...
Made it in to work today. Will be working sporaticly today and tomorrow. My office here is cold..thinking of typing in gloves...but that's OK I am not complaining!
I am confused though. I am supposed to be in an AT&T area...new area...but my cell is on roam. Good thing it is my work cell! Friends and family you know the number, I will have it for a week or 2....
listening to my radio while I dial random stations trying to find a new listening channel of choice......

No comments: