Saturday, January 31, 2004

i am an unpacking fool!

yes.....
I am both unpacking
and a fool! lol
made a major dent. why is it easier to unpack that pack? i don't get that..

I have to add to my walmart adventures. the one I went to the other day, land o' the unisex mullet, was in a (very) close neighboring town. so close it might as well be the same town. anyway today I went to the "official" assboro wally world. I did see more mullets there, BUT...
I was standing in line behind a young couple with 3 kids. a set of twin girls and a son. the girls where good, at least at that moment, but the boy would be a good advertisement for birth control... i have a very low tolerance of small screaming children......remind me to tell you about the screaming kid i encountered in outback one night...
anyway, I was being friendly (as everyone here is friendly) and the young couple and I where visiting while standing in line. I noticed they were purchasing a set of walkie talkies. S had purchased her a set before our move to assboro and we used them on the drive up. S refuses to come into the 21st century and get a cell phone.. so, I was telling them how well they worked, blah blah... and then the female laughed.....OMG....her teeth.....ouch...I tried not to get one of those surprised looks on my face....and don't get me wrong, I am not someone who judges people...they were really nice...but her teeth hurt me..... or shall i say the lack of teeth. obviously he must like it.. and that is as far as I am going with that one...

I was dial switching last night and came across one of the local stations that is all ads for local clubs and events. I was like cool, let's see what is out there.
looking to join a church? Asheboro african episcopal church...
have a problem? is it related to drugs? come to blah blah baptist church and we will help you..
mom's day out, sponsored my blah blah methodist, children welcome...what????
you get the drift
only non church related ad was one for a chess club...yeah right..... I am gonna run to check that one out..NOT

Listening to train on the tv.......lead singer is a hottie!!!

No comments: