Thursday, January 27, 2005

A Showing

Well the house was MLS listed Tuesday evening. The realtor came out Wednesday and took some of those "virtual tour" pics of the house. Those where posted yesterday and last night we got a call wanting to show the house today at 1:30. I am not getting my hopes up. I know how this can go...
But it was rather exciting to get a call so quick...
She was supposed to come out Tuesday and do the virtual tour pics...Monday night we cleaned and made sure everything was put up, nothing out of place, etc...
So now the tour has a few flaws..ha ha..
My coat on a bar stool, cat bowl in the floor, bread on the counter... I know, horrors, but if you have ever had a house on the market they tell you to make things spotless, less cluttered, picture perfect. Did you know people would rather buy a house unfurnished? I wouldn't... room sizes can be deceiving. I would rather see how much room is left AFTER furniture BEFORE buying....
But we all know I am not normal..

SO...Wanna be nosey? Leave me a comment with your e-mail and if the
e-mail/commenting gaurdian king says you are a friend, LOL, I will send you the web address to our virtual tour...

No comments: