Saturday, November 06, 2004

Future Present

Well Mary Charles did look like a thought, average height, thin, dressed neatly. She and her son Rob arrived before I got home actually. Rick was here to great them and it was like everyone knew each other. I arrived home and they where already looking through the pics I layed out on the table talking and telling stories.
Several family members came out, which I ws glad for. Jim Gainer (Ricks Uncle), his daughter and her family, Norma Glidwell Ricks sister, Skip Matheny, Ricks's cousin. I think a good time was had by all. We got to ID more of the pictures, tell stories, open closets.
Out of the visit branched a trip for me to Mary Charles house and one for Rick, Norma, Mary Charles, and I to Richwood.
Today I am EXHAUSTED, but I have this really nice feeling inside.

No comments: