Monday, April 26, 2004

Monday Morning You Sure Look Fine


Yeah it's Monday. Feel the excitement? me either. Weekends just aren't long enough. This past weekend I helped R work in the yard. What a task! My legs are SORE!!! But not as sore as R! And before anyone says anything about my legs being sore, (like oh say ... 1F) it is from the yard work! The things we go thru to have our yards look nice. R can hardly walk....
R has 2 HUGE flowerbeds that were growing some right nice weeds! S said that they should have won some type of award for the sheer size and mass of them. I thought they where rather pretty, all blooming yellow and purple. Some of them were going in rather nice asymetrical patterns. I photographed them. But they had to die, yes it was time. Saturday and Sunday where beautiful days though, sun-shinny, blue skies, and one damn bird that was entirely to happy! Good thing I didn't have access to a gun! lol..........
So back to my task at hand I go... work, YUCK TODAY!!!

No comments: