Tuesday, April 13, 2004

I recently had stumbled onto a web site called the Friday Five. Each week they would post 5 questions to answer. OK! I thought, this will be fun! But alas, Friday the 2nd they hadn't posted. Well things being what they may, and last Friday being good Friday, I forgot to look. I went there today and low and behold, they posted! Damn it! I hate being late! (insert large sigh here). So a couple of days late and always a dollar short, here are last Fridays Five and my answers:


1. What do you do for a living? I work in the wonderful world of accounting for a Broadband company. no names mentioned but the webpage is here: www dot mastec dot com.


2. What do you like most about your job? Working with some people.


3. What do you like least about your job? Working with those other people.


4. When you have a bad day at work it's usually because _____... of dumb ass people.


5. What other career(s) are you interested in? All forms of art, psychiatry (lol), world conquerer or controller of Bill Gates Money!


How about you?

No comments: