Sunday, February 15, 2004

Over the river and thru the woods
My sister came to visit! It was a rather spur of the moment thing. She drove up friday last night. we both needed it in our own ways. She needed to get away from all her issues at home and I needed adult companionship and a break from work stuff. I work to much. this i know, but it is just in me to do that and i don't know what to do about it....I am working on it but anyway.....
Saturday we went to G'boro to do some of my errands. My sister makes me laugh....read her blog...then understand earlier in the day when I told her I wanted to go to priscillas, she was like "is it a sex shop?"
I was like "i don't know haven't been there before and what do you mean by sex shop?"
She said, "You know, do they sell toys?"
Me, "I am not sure."
She " Cause I could sure use one of those!"
Then we get there, they do sell toys and she is all embarrased cause she is with me....lmao
But a good day was had by all. Oh and my shopping list was for things in the house, reguardless of what my sister says!!!lol. I bought glasses and silverware. Couldn't find a bathroom shower curtian to suit moi, nor dishes....
Today we planned on taking in a movie, but thanks to the weather, that didn't happen...calling for 3 - 5 inches of snow..
So she left early and I made stew (yummmm) and burned CDs...
Listening to.................... staind

No comments: