Monday, February 02, 2004

I'm gonna get you naked by the end of this song
Seems the big news today about the superbowl was not the game or how close it was but that janet jackson's boob got exposed. I myself missed it, don't ask me how as I was sitting here, or if I care, but I got sent and or directed to many pics about it today. the big delimma is was it staged or not. take at look at this pic, click here, and tell me if you think it was staged or not. If i had seen it, would I have run from the room screaming "a boob, i have been blinded and i am going to hell"?
If it wasn't staged would you have something on your nip? I don't think so.
if your nips are covered are they really "exposed"? some strippers at some strip joints have to wear pasties.
just what the hell is that on her boob anyway? some sort of silver sunburst torture thingy?
and is it me or does her boob look awfully white in that pic..hummm, just a whiter shade of pale - re brother Michael Jackson. my apologies to Procol Harum.
well she paid enough for em, might as well show em.
and omg i am sooo excited! P diddy and fifty cent can do magic! they can sing with out moving their mouths! insert redhead sarcasm here. I myself was offended by the lipsyncing. or shall we say lack of.. At an event of this magnitude, wouldn't you think the performers would "do it live"? oh wait, maybe they really can't sing...it's all a farce...got it! If I had paid what it cost to go to the superbowl and have good seats, I would be pissed!!!!
Listening to train....

No comments: