Thursday, February 26, 2004

I'm on the Highway to Hell
for sure if I don't change my ways!!!

First I want to give a shout out to my blog buddies Jef and B2K... I have had people say they read my comments just to see what you guys write....
sa -lute!
Second, check out the link to "AC my son's friend" on the links menu..

Now, I want to talk about NC.. We all know I just moved here... I am sorta catching on to the twang...I am gonna post the rules as I learn them.
Today's rule... if you thought your name ended with an "a" you are wrong.
Example: Rebecca = Rebeccer
Your name really ends in an "er" Now gonna use that observation in a sentence..
I recently moved to North Caroliner.
OH OH and I bet you thought a whale was a mammal..and one syllable.. oh no contrare
sentence
Wha-ale, I am glad you moved to North Caroliner!

Deep thought for this week:
I bet the main reason the police keep people away from a plane crash is they don't want anybody walking in and lying down in the crash stuff, then, when somebody comes up, act like they just woke up and go, "What was THAT?!"

Listening to Gary Jules - Mad World

No comments: