Saturday, November 01, 2003

soul mates
is there really such a thing? how do you really know if you met them? Have I let mine pass by? did i smile and wave as they passed thinking get the hell out of my way?
does a soul mate bug you if they smack when they eat?
questions all running thru my mind. i don't even think I believe in soul mates. i obviously suck at picking men as i have tried marriage 2 times and both were a loss. no one is perfect either. have i set myself up for failure or disappointment? why is it some seem perfect till you really get to know them?
and what really is marriage? a piece of paper? is that going to make me want someone more? i don't think so.
i do know this. i do want a long term relationship. i do want to grow old with someone. but i think i will not find everything i am looking for. (and that isn't much) so where do i settle?
where are you settling?

No comments: