Saturday, November 22, 2003

omg i am so excited! last night is the first time I have gotten to sleep on my stomach since I got my piercing! I have always been a big stomach sleeper and this is just way to cool! OK I know, simple things for simple people but ...
today karen and i went to ding darling reserve. one if a list of natural places that i will miss when i move. have you ever taken 3 hours to go 5 miles? we don't talk much, but both being photographers, the sighting of the birds, and enjoying each other getting a great shot is phenominal. people don't always understand what it takes to get that great shot. it was a wonderful trip, relaxing, and i got 6 rolls of birds. we saw: rosate spoonbills, osprey, brown pelicans, ibis, blue heron, tri colors, cormorants, egrets, yellow crown night heron, anhingas, plovers, sea gulls, red shouldered hawk, 2 rare birds, the wood stork, and a morph, and a bird named after my second husband, the basard bird! whew! i also saw a gator, not a rarety for here but the first one i have seen in there. i will go back there before i leave. we topped off the day with a light lunch on sanibel island, and a short round of shopping. i purchased a sago palm at lowes, that i want to take with me when i move. a little bit o florida.
listening to my tv in the other room on HBO.
what's up in your world?

No comments: