Saturday, November 15, 2003

ah,
sleep,
my bed,
cool crisp morning,
warm and toasty under the covers.
hearing in my head the sound of barry white singing "can't get enough of your love, babe".
snuggling with...
(see reality hitting me here......)
my body pillow.
damn it, it is morning and my alarm is singing to me, and i have to get up. I hate mornings! it is perfect florida weather today. guess i should enjoy it while I can. sooooo why am I working? but good thing is it won't be for long!
Going to a blues fest tonight. plan on getting a little toasted. Not to much, but just enough.Friends from work are going and good times to be had by all!
Spent last night paying bills online, shopping the asheboro area, and drinking wine...NOT gonna do that again tonight!
Listening to Kelly Clarkson (yup)
So how goes your weekend?

No comments: