Thursday, November 06, 2003

the profile of my birth sign - Cancer - with comments..
It's easy to spot a Cancer by their round faces. (yup) That physical characteristic reflects the soft, affectionate nature of this sign. (Hugs and Kisses everyone) Cancers are very much about home and security and nurture. The crab can be a bit of a packrat, because he or she may attach emotional value to things others may consider junk. (OMG have they been to my house?) They can be overly emotional, and they tend to fantasize about the past and what it meant for them. (What if I had done things different? Would I be where I am today? Damn the man and don't trust whitey!) Cancers are incredibly loyal as mates, but don't ever tell them what to do. (Damn Straight!) Sometimes Cancer is very sociable, but sometimes they need their alone time. (OK where is the camera?) This sign is very giving, but has a tough time receiving the generosity of others. Because of their nurturing qualities, they are great at jobs in which they take care of others, such as nursing. (OK I disagree with this one as I can 't stand the sight of blood.) Cancers are prone to all sorts of illness, but female crabs should pay special attention to their reproductive systems. Famous Cancers include Princess Diana, Nelson Mandela and Mike Tyson.
So do you think it is right?
Wanting to listen to eros ramazzotti.

No comments: