Monday, December 20, 2004

Ramdom thoughts and dashes

Today I had to go to Roanoke to our office there. They have this "controlling thing" and I accomplished NOTHING, except getting 32.5 cents a mile and wasting my day basicly. So I am not full of to many creative or entertaining thoughts today.
As my mind wandered during the trip I did get to thinking about these things:

Sunday on my way to finish my Christmas Shopping I saw a blind woman walking to the mailbox....

Discuss

I love Christmas! The radio stations here are playing Christmas tunes almost 24 -7 Some of the songs really remind me of home, family etc. Especially some of the songs like:
"Chestnut roasting on an open fire..."
Speaking of hot nuts, did I tell you about the guy Leigh and I saw at lunch the other day??
or the song;
"Said the shepard boy, to the mighty king, do you hear what I hear?'
Yeah, I hear that tea at lunch a-knocking on my kidneys, I gotta pee NOW, where is the next exit?
anyway, you see how my day went..

Now to my Oxymoron Weekend:
I went shopping this weekend to finish my Christmas shopping which was a necessary Evil. I tried on this really cool jacket at Belks and it was a little big..My hubby and I split tater tots at Sonic and he got the larger half. The results of that could have been pretty ugly if I didn't love him so much.

Other Oxy stories and shorties:

Expect the Unexpected

Sanitary Napkins

As you can see I am having a really weird Monday so I am going to go to bed now, with the old fashion pen and paper and work on.....hell anything and nothing!

No comments: