Saturday, December 25, 2004

and Happy Holidays!

My son sent me the Christmas Card above. Funny, but he notated inside that it reminded him of me! I wonder where he ever got that impression? Not that I don't like kids mind you. I don't like SCREAMING, YELLING, RUNNING, OBNOXIOUS kids. Ones you KNOW that their parents are either trying to be their friend not parent, or will say "Now Suzy, you know how Mommy feels when you yell. Don't do that." Then the kid just look at them and walk off yelling. Spare the Rod Spoil the Child I say.
But that is a little off subject for today.
I loved the Christmas card my son sent. I LMAO.
Santa was good to me and I hope he was good to all of you too.
I got a Mickey watch, a SpongeBob watch (WHAT TIME IS IT?!?!?!)
and other very nice things. Right now I am sitting watching my new red Gameboy SP charge so I can play with it. How old and I you say? Old enough to know better, young enough not to care!
I got my hub Microsoft Flight Simulator and a Joystick... he is in setting that up.
Today will be a good day!

Merry Christmas to all!

Red

No comments: