Tuesday, May 11, 2004

OK, in copying my sister and Sam, I pose the following:


Ask me three (or more) questions (by e-mail or the comment box). Ask me anything you want and I will truthfully answer. Then, go to your blog and copy and paste this, allowing your friends to ask you three (or more) questions.


This could be interesting! LOL


From my seaster:


1) If you could change one thing about your life, what would it be?
I was once married to the devil and yes, he has a name. It is "the bastard". You've met him. 13 years of hell. But we do go thru these things to learn don't we? Maybe I wouldn't appreciate what I have now. Seems like a lot of shit to go thru to get here though!


2. If you were independently wealthy, but still chose to work, what would you do?
I would be a plant nursery owning, free lance photographer, who supported a no kill shelter.


3. What celebrity do you lust after?
OH my, you want to know my darkest secrets If you don't you?
OK I confess... the celebrity I lust after is Pluto, with Mel Gibson running a close 2nd. Well I don't know, i sure like Nicolas Cage...hummm

No comments: