10 Fun Things To Do In An Elevator...
1. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering: "Shut up, dammit, all of you just shut UP!"
2. Crack open your briefcase or purse, and while peering inside ask: "Got enough air in there?"
3. When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act embarrassed when they open by themselves.
4. On the highest floor, hold the door open and demand that it stay open until you hear the penny you dropped down the shaft go "plink" at the bottom.
5. Holler "Chutes away!" whenever the elevator descends.
6. Stare at another passenger for a while, then announce "You're one of THEM!" and move to the far corner of the elevator.
7. Wear a puppet on your hand and talk to other passengers "through" it.
8. Say "Ding!" at each floor.
9. Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers that this is your "personal space."
10. Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
11. Stop at every floor, run off the elevator, then run back on