Thursday, July 08, 2004

Pain In My....

Yesterday I sneezed. So what you might say. Well when I sneezed I did something to my back, right between my shoulder blades. Yesterday and still today it hurts to turn my head, or lift my left arm to high. (I know, I know, so don't turn your head or lift your left arm.) Anyway.....WTF? It wasn't a large, loud AHHH - CHOOO noises, hurled from my mouth like a redneck at a family reunion. Nor was it one of those small, short, high pitched "chew" noises that makes you want to go, "Oh look, the blonde sneezed, isn't that cute" sneezes. Just a regular ol' sneeze, with consequences.
Now here is where the "OUCH" comes in....
Some of the ladies in my office thought it was funny to tell me "That's what happens when you get old!"
OUCH..
If anyone says anything to me today I am just gonna tell them VH1 is having a "reliving the 70's" day coming up and I am practicing the robot so I can wow my friends and influence people. The next person that says something about my age might just be suprised how well my right hand works....


No comments: