Wednesday, June 02, 2004

I'm Getting Married in the Morning..

Ding dong! The bells are gonna chime! Pull out the stopper! Let's have a whopper! But get me to the church on time!


LOL OK I am not getting married in the morning, but soon. And for some reason I hear Eliza Doolitle's Dad (My Fair Lady) singing that song when I think about it! I choose to say little about my family or homelife for privacy reasons or that I might piss someone in my family off if I say someting they don't like, so I don't go there. (It doesn't take much to figure out who my sister is or my son via my links as they introduced me to the blogging world.) And let's face it... my life is boring as hell, I am an average Joette and who wants to read about that???
I choose to say this now as;
1) Very few people read my blog and I know most of them.
2) The upcoming events have had some interesting things happen that I want to blog about.
Like,
Never say never! I have been married one.. OK two times before. Once to my sons Dad and the last to a man I call "The Bastard". I have been single for the past 3 years, and things have been fine. I took up the stance I would NEVER get married again. Why should I? My son is grown, I have no one to be an "influence" for. Who needs that piece of paper? I just wanted to find someone that I wanted to grow old with, no civil ceremony required...HA! Again never say never! My company moved me to NC first of this year, I met him here. (More on that later) Long story short, he is a good, kind, funny, sexy man. Sooooo... Long story short, never say never!

No comments: