Thursday, June 03, 2004

Does Chocolate go bad?


Now that would be a shame!
I ask this question after a recent visit to M-mart #2. What is M-mart #2 you ask? Well that would be my right hand bottom desk drawer at work. I was just shopping there as I was getting a bit hungry for breakfast.


M-Mart has came in handy a number of times. I have made friends at M-Mart, especially hungry ones! The word gets out that if you are hungry and are looking for a snack go see M. So then I get visitors to M-mart which usually leads to some good conversation. After all, who is gonna bite the hand that feeds them? My boss visits at least once daily for his daily fix of Twizzlers. Hey if that is all it takes to keep him happy with me, NO PROB! I will stay stocked up on those for sure! I passed on the Fort Myers M-mart (#1) to S when I moved to Asheboro..S are you keeping that store well stocked? LOL.


M-mart #2 Asheboro today contains:
pkgd tuna, oatmeal, almonds, 2 paydays, equal, micro-popcorn, picnic style eating utensils, club crackers, Cheerios, peanut butter, carmex lip balm, Hot Tamales, dental floss, toothbrush and toothpaste, a sewing kit, personal products (ladies you know what I am talking about), after tanning lotion and the two staples of any Mart, Twizzlers and DARK Chocolate.


WHEW! You might think I am preparing for a disaster! Well at least I won't go hungry! Speaking of hungry, think I will go have some healthy, cholestoral lowering oatmeal!


Now if I could just figure out how to sell gas I could quit and work there full time!



No comments: