Friday, June 11, 2004

Here was my day yesterday...


Oh you mean when I get that little notice "updates are available" I am supposed to update?
HUUMMMMM...
Could be why the sasser clone got all over our computers yesterday. I have to admit though, I don't do it like I should either.. Besides the average beast is afraid to do something to a work computer anyway in fear they might "crash it". And this would be so bad?? So how did that get the word crash? Doesn't crash involve 2 or more objects, (and note that both don't have to be moving) slamming into each other and causing massive damage? I have yet to see a computer run into anything moving or not...even while drinking..
Today there are dead worms in the halls. Seriously...
I have been joking and telling everyone, "See, there's your worm! We got rid of them!"
Bring on the drinks! LOL
I have all these great ideas for posts, but this week has been unbelievably busy.
The weekend is going to be also. We are moving some of my stuff, packing some of my stuff and meeting the preacher tomorrow...so who knows how long before I can be creative again. i have to say, I miss that. I really wanted to blog about Dead Presidents on Tour this week, but no time... and don't read to much into that, I liked Reagan. I just think it is weird, really weird, how he is being "flown and/or moved" to all these different locations... I kept expecting someone to come on the news and say his next appearance was sold out. I know I am weird.. but "what the hay" as we say in Texas...


No comments: