Monday, April 04, 2005

My Answers to Your Questions

If you had to be blind or deaf, which would you choose and why?
Even though I LOVE music, I would have to say deaf for 2 reasons..
a) I would rather be able to see my friends and family
and
b) I could always learn to read lips and sign.

What is the thing you love most about the Captain?
His bald head! Ha Ha
I love that he loves me for me in all my fast talking, semi-anal, sometimes forgetful, fast paced, occasionally creative self.


Your favorite all time CD that you would take on a deserted island?
Harry Nelsons “Lime in the Coconut” CD.
Joking…
The best of One Hit Wonders..
Joking again….
I don’t have ONE all time favorite but I guess I would have to say right now I would take the mix CD my sister made for my hitch’n to the Hub.


People would be shocked to learn that you __________.
Have my mother in a box in my closet. I also took her on a trip to the Florida Keys. In her box. With my sister and son.

What is the worst thing you've done while drunk?
Threw up out the window from the backseat of someone’s car I didn’t know.
That wasn’t too exciting was it…I’m a happy drunk.

If you were president, which famous (living) movie star or musician would you choose for VP?
The Donald.

Have you ever been arrested? If so, for what?
Ah ha, trying to be sneaky are we???
Yes, by the fashion police and many times actually. My picture used to be featured on the backs of many fashion magazines. You know the ones, where I had the black rectangle over my eyes so you couldn’t “see me”, yes, that was me. They had captions like:
“EWW! Don’t be caught dead like this”
“OMG, never do this .”
I got tired of the black box in my way and as I got older they got tired of me. Go Figure!
I was also once also arrested and jailed for a charity.

If you were a Disney or Loony Toons cartoon, which one would you be and why.
What are you talking about I am a Looney Tune! LMAO! (OK, maybe just looney)… I would be Jessica Rabbit, and do I have to answer why?? HELLO!!


Favorite "brand" of motorcycle?

Well as I am new at this free time activity I would have to say Honda as I have a Honda Shadow Ace 750. I sat on Kawasaki, Harley, etc, and the Honda had the best balance for me. And the seat was comfortable too.

Ever horsebacked?
Uhmmm……. I hope we are talking horses here…wink wink.. Yes, my family used to have horses for fun and I also used to show cows, Black Angus. I had a Shetland Pony until it bit me. I sold it and bought a 10 speed bike. My dad used to ride me horseback on his back when I was wee if that counts too!

Do you know where you're going to be when life passes by?
With the Hub, on a beach in Florida, wearing that all too small swimsuit that people my age shouldn’t wear, (with the prerequisite socks AND sandals), drinking adult alcoholic beverages. I know, I am going to hell, at least I have already made my handbasket.

What's your most favorite dinner meal?
Filet Mignon, Medium Rare, a good salad with Raspberry Vinaigrette dressing, potato of any kind, Red wine (not too dry), and anything chocolate for dessert.
YUMM!!

No comments: