Tuesday, October 14, 2003

OK...Let me clear one thing up....."I have a great family and that is about as far as I can go with that"....What I meant to say was, Everything else in my life SUCKS right now! But we all know how family is your support, soooooo, things could be worse!!!

Now

Today's word is "ferment" (and all forms thereof). Now let me tell you a story related to the word.
Last night my ex neighbors, current landlords came back for a few days from Tennessee where they recently moved. I actually hate that they are not my neighbors anymore. Yeah I know...that is weird. Anyway, I was talking to Sherrie and she goes come over and have a glass of wine with me. COOL, I am there! We started out with a little of Mr Rossi in a Cabernet. Her husband arrived and OH OH we had to break out a new bottle, well I should say box. This time a lovely light chardonnay. My opinion sways on wine in a box. It is just not natural, but then, as Mr. Food would say, "It's So Good!". Well I hate to drink all their wine so I go get my current fav, White Merlot. (If you haven't tried it you HAVE to!) We all share a glass of white merlot. OMG Ron turns the country music on. Now if you know me, you know I am SO burnt out on CM. But with the delightful blend of wines, it was rather wonderful last night! Now Ron is singing, with a rather nice voice. OH OH, the white merlot is gone! But that's OK. I have many wines. So know we bust open a bottle of regular Merlot. We tell war stories (bear in mind none of us have been in a war). Now we are down to mixing wine. A little box with a little merlot, a little Mr. Rossi with a little box..Did I reiterate this is Monday night? That they are retired and I work? AND no dinner was had by all? Well after walking back to my house, laughing my a** off (and thank god I didn't have to use a car or a street) I found my way to bed. Luckily it wasn't spinning. I think people could hear me while I was cracking up in bed at everything stupid. But it was a great, much needed fun night.
So what is your drink of choice?

No comments: