Wednesday, October 22, 2003

Good Morning All!
First I added a link to a pic of a friend of mine. On the left of this page under links. Check her out!
and i added a cool "bumper sticker" and gif to my web page..

now for the good stuff

SIMPLE SIMON
Met a Pieman going to the fair
Said Simple Simon to the Pieman
"What have you got there?"
Said the Pieman unto Simon
"Pies, you dumbass!"

driving to work this morning i was thinking (yeah i know, scary) about the state of my work. looking at the fellow drivers i passed, wondering what their lives where like right now. are they having issues at work? what are they thinking. are they looking at me? (it was dark when i drove to work).
then on the radio i hear the most amazing thing. according to self magazine, my current hometown is rated number one for working women. whatever! i live here prove it!

No comments: