Monday, July 18, 2005

Monday Monday... da da.. da da da da

So we are thinking of going away on a relaxing vacation. The hub has just completed a 4 year project for his company that was a major software write and an extreme upgrade for them. Needless to say he is a little tired and needs to de-stress. We looked at vacation packages for some places including Bahamas, Jamaca and the Carribean.

Looks like we have settled on Nova Scotia...

Did your head just spin? LOL

I know, that is quite the opposite of the places we where looking at. But I was thinking, relaxing means not having to run here to see this and that, going out if you want, staying in if you want..and most of all being cool!

I don't know about you but I can not relax if I am hot and the hub can't either..
He has a friend that lives there. Somewhere that is like an hour and half from Halifax. They have a empty house on the ocean they have offered up... So I am like..

have we left yet?

THe last week of August is when we are thinking of going and that is right at the end of peak whale watching season.. WOO HOO!
He wants to take the Cabot trail and go to Prince Edward Island. Maybe take in Quebec also..

I am thinking, cool weather, ocean water, whales and nature to take pics of... I am SOOOO THERE!!!

No comments: