Friday, February 25, 2005

Friday Funnies

It has been one of those weeks for me. A week that nothing is organized, etc. I have a few good ideas for posts in my head but just can't seem to get them on paper. So hope is on that the weekend and next week is better. And for today, a joke, a little dumb as it may be....

working in the dark


I decided that I needed a few days off and I realized that I ran out of vacation time already. I figured the best way to get the boss to send me home was to act a little crazy. I figured he'd think I was burning out and give me some time off.

I went into work early and began hanging upside down from the ceiling. Just then one of my coworkers (she's blonde.....it'll be important later) came in and asked me what I was doing.

"Shh", I said, "I'm acting crazy to get a few days off. I'm a light bulb." A second later the Boss walked by and asked me what I was doing.

"I'm a light bulb!" I exclaimed.

"You're crazy," he said. "Take a few days off."

With that, I jumped down and started walking out.

The blonde started following me and the Boss asked where she was going.

"I can't work in the dark," she said.

No comments: