Thursday, February 23, 2006

One F, I ate that cookie!

You know you are loved when a special someone leaves you a comment, worrying because you haven't posted and gives you the encouraging speach to "Eat!!" LOL

Oh and Jef, I didn't eat a cookie, even though they are sure looking good!!

The diet is going well. The hub and I complete our 7th week this Saturday. We weigh in every Saturday and for the first 6 weeks he has lost 25 lbs and I have lost 14.5 lbs. At the 4 week mark they measure us and the hub lost 23 inches and I lost 23 inches!! WOO HOO!!
She asked if we could tell it in our clothes yet and unfortunately we both said no. We REALLY should have bought bigger sizes but refused to do so!
Believe me.. it wasn't a pretty sight!
BUT, now I can't wait to lose another 10 lbs because then it WILL show in my clothes!

No comments: