Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Speeding Ticket Aftermath

Yes, it is true, I am not fan of attorneys that solicit via TV, newspaper etc.

SO

We all know I got the big speeding ticket and that I have issues with the way I got it anyway. I have decided to "fight it" via an attorney and a friend at work recommended one that she uses.. (yes I said uses...LOL)
And I like his name.

Charlie Brown.. he HAS to be a good guy with a name like that don't you think??

But, back to my rant for the day..

I have received no less than 20,
twenty
two - zero
one fifth of a hundred....

Mailings in the mail from various attorneys wanting to solicit my business to fight my ticket from all freaking over the county.



K



I know, variety is the spice of life, you should have options, some people wouldn't know who to use... I've heard or said them all but DAMN.. It is just the principle of the thing ya know? I also know my speeding ticket isn't a Big Ticket Item for attorneys so I shouldn't bitch. (But what would be the fun in that) It's not like I was in a wreck or have a workmans comp case. Now if I that was the case.... look out!!! Can you imagine the mailings and or contacts from attorneys then? We would lose a forest..

I think I will post them all in a post called

Amulance Chasers.


Disclaimer:
know any good lawyer jokes?
Just kidding...

No comments: