Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Shhh, Don't tell anyone I am here!

LOL

I say that cause I haven't been here in a while and wouldn't want to break this spell I have going!
Seriously, things have been so hectic with work and getting ready for the wedding. I haven't had time to read my sister or my son much less check in on the strip joint. WOW what gives with that. Now I am having to be creative and write my own vows.
How is
I like you
You like me
OK!??!
LOL just joking.
My work gave us a shower and his work gave us a shower.. so we are all clean now. ha ha
In actuality they where very nice and un-expected.This week I have something to do every day at lunch and every evening but I will soon get back to the blog more faithfully. Besides I have part 2 of my story about the homeless man and the woman in the yellow tobagan in my head and I have to get it out. Yeahm it hurts in there!
My sister J from A in G will be here tomorrow, YEA! and my son and rest of fam will be here late Thursday night. My sister J from A in G is making the music happen... mucho grasso to her!
My son is walking me down the aisle, mucho grasso to him!
And I am trying hard as hell to stay as far away from tradition that I can!
I have made my flowers, A (R's daughter) made the tablecloths, A and I made the cake topper, (you should see it! We put motorcycles on it!)
All the guy friends are riding their motorcylces to the wedding and we are parking them in the back yard near the festivities.
I am pretty proud of what I have made! Looks pretty damn good if I say so myself! Only thing I have to make is a gauzy drapey thing that goes on the back porch, so if I am going to get that done I best get off my ass!

Later and will post pics!

No comments: